In response to OC Memorandum No. 078 series of 2017, the College appointed the CVM Quality Assurance Committee (effective from 22 June 2017 to 21 June 2020)
Ex-Officio Chair: Jezie A. Acorda (Dean)
Chair: Jovencio Hubert A. Abalos (Assistant to the Dean)
Bella C. Cruzana
Billy P. Divina
Rio John T. Ducusin
Marianne Leila S. Flores
Aurora C. Ducusin
Junelle L. Paller
Ron Carlos R. Linatoc, Student Representative (until June 2020)
Mirra de Jesus, Student Representative (until June 2020)
- Develops and update quality assessment instruments for internal assessment of the core academic functions (teaching, research and creative works, and extension and public service).
- Ensures the timely collection and accuracy of quality assessment data.
- Prepares and submits reports on quality assessment, including IAADS, IAADS+, University Rankings, etc.
- Organizes Self-Assessment Report (SAR) team and prepare SAR for degree program assessment.
- Coordinates the conduct of degree program assessment.
- Coordinates the conduct of quality assessment workshops, trainings, as needed.
- Acts as liaison between the College and the UPLB Assessment and Development Unit (AADU).