In response to OC Memorandum No. 078 series of 2017, the College appointed the CVM Quality Assurance Committee (effective from 28 November 2022 to 27 November 2025)
Ex-Officio Chair: Maria Amelita C. Estacio (Dean)
Chair: Michelle Grace V. Paraso (Assistant to the Dean)
Bella C. Cruzana
Remil L. Galay
Jovencio Hubert A. Abalos
Aisa Zarynne O. Medina
Aurora C. Ducusin
Junelle L. Paller
- Develops and update quality assessment instruments for internal assessment of the core academic functions (teaching, research and creative works, and extension and public service).
- Ensures the timely collection and accuracy of quality assessment data.
- Prepares and submits reports on quality assessment, including IAADS, IAADS+, University Rankings, etc.
- Organizes Self-Assessment Report (SAR) team and prepare SAR for degree program assessment.
- Coordinates the conduct of degree program assessment.
- Coordinates the conduct of quality assessment workshops, trainings, as needed.
- Acts as liaison between the College and the UPLB Assessment and Development Unit (AADU).