- Velasquez AA, Collantes TMA, Lumbera WML, Salamat SEA, Encabo JR, Mendoza BC and Villegas LC. 2019. Serology and DNA-based detection and serotyping of Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae Pohl from backyard pigs in selected provinces of Luzon, Philippines. Philippine Science Letters, Vol 12 No. 01:68-79
- Hong HO, Park JY, Lumbera WML and Hwang SG. 2017. Monascus ruber-fermented buckwheat (Red Yeast Buckwheat) suppresses adipogenesis in 3T3-L1 cells. Journal of Medicinal Food, Vol 20 No. 4:352-359
- Lumbera WML, Dela Cruz JF, Yang SH and Hwang SG. Heat shock protein augmentation of Angelica gigas Nakai root hot water extract on adipogenic differentiation in murine 3T3-L1 preadipocytes. 2016. Asian Australasian Journal of Animal Science, Vol 29 No. 3:419-427
- Lumbera WML, Dela Cruz JF, Yang SH and Hwang SG. 2015. Heat shock alleviation effect of Angelica gigas Nakai root hot water extract through immunomodulation and enhancement of heat shock protein expression in murine splenocytes. Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary, Vol 2 No.6:35-48.
- Park WY, Lumbera WML, Hong SW, Dela Cruz JF and Hwang SG. 2015. Programmed feeding response on the growing performance and blood biochemical profile of Hanwoo beef heifers during summer and winter season. Journal of Animal Production Advances, Vol 5 No. 11: 788-793.
- Park JY, Lumbera WML, Dela Cruz JF, Jeong SE and Hwang SG. 2015. The hot water extract of Angelica gigas Nakai root promotes adipogenic differentiation via activation of the insulin signaling pathway in 3T3-L1 cells. Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology Advances, Vol 5 No. 11: 795-802.
- Dela Cruz JF, Kim YS, Lumbera WML and Hwang SG. 2015. Viscum album var hot water extract mediates anti-cancer effects through G1 phase cell cycle arrest in SK-Hep1 Human Hepatocarcinoma cells. Asia Pacific Journal of Cancer Prevention Vol 16 No. 15:6417-6421.
Collaborator, Establishment of Research Electronic Data Capture (REDCap) Instance for the University of the Philippines Los Baños – College of Veterinary Medicine. Joint project funded by the Balik Scientist Program and Department of Agriculture through the Public Law 480 (PL 480) Program. March 23- June 20, 2019.