BALDRIAS, LOINDA R.
Department of Veterinary Paraclinical Sciences
DVM, 1979, University of the Philippines
MVSt, 1987, University of Queensland, Australia
PhD, 2005, University of the Philippines Los Baños
- Wilkes M, Papageorgiou S, Kim Tae Youn, Baldrias L, Aguilar E, Kelly T, and Tee M. 2020. The Emergence of a One Health Workforce: At the Crossroads of Technology Innovation and Frontline Health Workers. Journal of Global Health.
- Wilkes M, Papageorgiou S, Kim Tae Youn, Baldrias L, Aguilar E, Kelly T, and Tee M. 2019. One Health Workers: Innovations in Early Detection of Human, Animal and Plant Disease Outbreaks. Journal of Global Health Reports. Volume 3. 2019; 3:e2019093. doi:10.29392/joghr.3.e2019093
- Kong S, Baldrias LR, Ducusin RJT, Paraso MGV. 2018. Detection of Reston Ebolavirus from Pigs Slaughtered in Selected Abattoirs of Laguna, Philippines Using Real Time RT-PCR. Philippine Journal of Veterinary Medicine 55(2): 141-146.
- Baldrias, LR, Sedano, SA, Garcia MM and Raymundo AK. 2014. Isolation and Detection of Campylobacter jejuni from Ceca of Dressed Chickens of Commercial and Smallhold Raisers by Polymerase Chain Reaction. Philippine Journal of Veterinary Medicine 51 (2): 97-106.
- Amornthep Archawakulathep, Chung Ta Thi Kim, Dethaloun Meunsene, Didik Handijatno, Hasliza Abu Hassim, Hope R. G. Rovira, Khin Sandar Myint, Loinda R. Baldrias, Meas Sothy, Min Aung, Nenny H. Wahyu, Rortana Chea, Sookruetai Boonmasawai, Soulasack Vannamahaxay, Sunpetch Angkititrakul, Therese M. A. Collantes, Tho Nguyen Van, Veerasak Punyapornwithaya, Zunita Zakaria, Rungtip Chuanchuen. 2014. Perspectives on Antimicrobial Resistance in Livestock and Livestock Products in ASEAN Countries. The Thai Journal of Veterinary Medicine. 44(1): 5-13.
- Baldrias, LR. 2013. Relationship between multi-resistance of Philippine Isolates of Campylobacter jejuni (Jones et al., 1931) Veron & Chatelain, 1973 (Campylobacterales: Campylobacteraceae) and antimicrobial Usage in poultry. Philippine Journal of Veterinary Medicine 50 (2): 104-111.
- Baldrias, LR and Raymundo, AK. 2009. Antimicrobial resistance profile of local Campylobacter jejuni recovered from ceca of dressed chickens of commercial and backyard raisers in Laguna, Philippines. Philippine Journal of Veterinary Medicine 46: 87-94
- Baldrias, LR, Gatchalian-Yee, M and Raymundo, AK. 2008. Detection of antibiotic residues in dressed chicken from commercial and backyard producers using four plate test. Philippine Journal of Veterinary Medicine 45: 39-48
- Baldrias, LR. 2001. Food-Borne Zoonoses: their Impact on Food Safety. The Philippine Agricultural Scientist. Volume 84 (1): 83-89.
- Baldrias, LR, Frost, A, O’Boyle, D. 1988. The Isolation of Pasteurella-like Organisms from the Tonsillar Region of Dogs and Cats. Journal of Small Animal Practice. Volume 29, pp. 63-68.
- Program Leader (2015), Profiling of Economically Important Diseases of Swine and Cattle in the Philippines for Enhanced Disease Management, Surveillance and Control. 2015-2016. Funding Agency: United State of America Department of Agriculture and the Department of Agriculture
- Project Leader. IHITM: ASL. Integrative Laboratory Animal Testing of Medical Devices for Abdominal and Musculo-skeletal Disorders. 2015-2020. Funding Agencies: Philippine Council for Health Research and Development (PCHRD); Philippine- California Advanced Research Institutes (PCARI); UP System. Institute for Health Innovation and Translational Medicine (IHITM)
- Project Leader: IHITM 2016-17: One Health Project: Innovations in Early Detection and Interventions in Human, Animal and Plant Health (Notice to Proceed, 24 February 2017)
- Project Leader, Rapid Diagnostics and Control Strategies for Enteric Bacterial Pathogens in Backyard Poultry Production in the Philippines. 2018-2021. Funding Agency: Newton Agham-Department of Agriculture- Bureau of Agricultural Research;
- Study Leader. PL-480: Profiling of Economically Important Disease of Swine and Cattle in the Philippines for Enhanced Disease Management, Surveillance and Control. Department of Agriculture. 2014-2017.
- Identification, Molecular Characterization and Risk Analysis of Antimicrobial Resistance, Virulence Factors and Genetic Characteristics of Klebsiella pneumonia in Mastitis from Dairy Cattle Farms in Laguna and Batangas, Philippines
- Profiling of Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus in Selected Abattoirs of Laguna, Philippines and Development of Reverse Transcription Loop-mediated Isothermal Amplification based Detection System
- Real-time PCR Detection for Reston Ebolavirus from Swine in Slaughterhouses of Laguna, Philippines
- Project Leader. Molecular Detection of Zoonotic Pathogens Transmissible from Animals to Man. Funding: Research Endowment Fund, University of the Philippines Foundation, Inc. 2006-2011.